terça-feira, 10 de fevereiro de 2009

You're The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe!


...by C.S. Lewis



"You were just looking for some decent clothes when everything changed quite dramatically. For the better or for the worse, it is still hard to tell. Now it seems like winter will never end and you feel cursed. Soon there will be an epic struggle between two forces in your life and you are very concerned about a betrayal that could turn the balance. If this makes it sound like you're re-enacting Christian theological events, that may or may not be coincidence. When in doubt, put your trust in zoo animals."




Yes I am, and also in shock on how accurate this is. I was exactly just looking for decent well not clothes but choices, when everything changed dramatically... to a winter place! Adding a bit of fantastic to my normal crossroad kind of life. And yeah, I prefer to call the annoying people who like to make life difficult for others, as forces in life (call it delusion). Epic struggle? That doesn't sound good, isn't it enough to get stuck in winter even in summer?

Sure I trust zoo animals. Poor guys, what is there not to trust? I am in doubt nowadays, should I visit the zoo, is that it? Hmm...in a permanent state of doubt, better to move in.

The Book Quiz

Vi aqui

Nenhum comentário: